I. Pre-Separation Services (working with employer)
- Assist with overall corporate efforts in developing forecasts of personnel needs.
- Review corporation personnel procedures for separation.
- Meet with individual who is to terminated prior to and/or during termination interview.
II. Post Separation Services (working with individual outplacement)
- Discussion of personal situation and potential problem areas.
- Clarification of questions about separation conditions or terms (Intermediary between client company and client outplacement).
- Evaluation by an Industrial Psychologist
- Discussion of Evaluation results
- Evaluating skills and abilities
- Identifying career goals
- Resume development
- Cover letter development
- Personal ads in trade journals
- Subscriptions to any newspapers for relocation
- On-going clerical support
- Planning the job search campaign
- Personal budgeting
- Time management
- Discovering the hidden job market
- Identifying logical potential employers
- Identifying Internet resources
- Networking through Professional Recruiter Associations
- Interviewing skills and techniques
- Role playing
- Post interview follow-up
- Job offer evaluation
- Negotiating a job offer
- Utilizing Personal Networks
*Dr. Richert tailors outplacement services to individual needs. Therefore, not all the services are offered to all clients.
Wisconsin Executive Search Group, Ltd.
P.O. Box 45826, Madison, WI 53744-5826 • email@example.com
Phone: 608-231-5280 • Fax: 608-231-5299